Friday, November 30, 2007

HAha! Religion Right?!?

Finally today after several bloody battles with these think boxes I have been able to defeat this PC (Piece of Crap) computer. Yes today the link to post pictures works and you shall be amazed. Maybe it was a miracle, an act of god, maybe the techies finally fixed the computers, or maybe I just got lucky today. Well at least I know it wasn't religion, because as I was leaving the library last night at about 1:30 I saw somthing along the lines of this. (picture on left).

Now let's zoom in a little closer and see what she is looking at on the computer screen...at 1:30a.m. in the Library. (Below Picture)



NEED I SAY MORE??
p.s. for those of you who don't know, World of Warcraft is a online role playing game where you control a clan, army, or cult if you will and you travel around with them battaling other cults with swords and magic.
NEED I SAY MORE??? Nun-World of Warcraft...Religion

No comments: