Thursday, November 29, 2007

Catch Up

So I have come to the conclusion that yes even I suck at blogging, which was pointed out to me by the comment of a fellow ex-blogger. Unfortunetly this ex-blogger is most likely the only one who reads this anyway, so unfortunelty for you Ben regardless of how bad this is you're still going to have to read this.

On the plus side I spent a little extra time on the blog today, to make up for the lack of effort in the past week, and created a poll. Check it out and vote. It is pretty simple, I just need to decide what I want to ride on my new Easton Tempest II's. I would show you all a picture but I am not yet that blog savy. http://www.starbike.com/images/Easton/2006/wheels_tempest_ii_carbon.jpg Also starring on one of these two bikes will be a Sram Force Groupo.

To update you for the last week, basically it was the same as everyone else's, ate a shit ton (which is alot) of Turkey and all the fixins. Watched god i.e. Brett Farve lead the Packers to yet another win, and hopefully the same will occur tonight over Dallas. And got some nice cold weather riding done on the beautiful roads of Wisconsin (man I wish I had a camera and knew how to blog pics) Then I could show you all how much nicer WI is over MN. But regardless back home at the ol' shop a fellow employee started on kickass apparel company call Urban Sherpa so stay tuned for some sweet clothing and bags for all your urban sherpaing needs. Other than coming back to Cloud for work, which I actually enjoy, a lack of riding, and a sudden influx of homework/group meetings in mass proportions the forecast seems to be unfortunetly the same. Expect blogging to be scarce as I have meetings until 12 or 2am every night from now until tuesday. Supposedly desiging a airport is extrememly involved and one should not put it off until the week before it is due. But dont worry this will only fuel my bloggers apetite as I will have much to complain about, after all this is why I created this,... to complain.

No comments: