Tuesday, November 13, 2007

One More Thing

Ok so now that this blog has officially been started and I have wasted a significant portion of my life using this blog to procrastinate doing homework whats a couple more minutes.

I simply wanted to state that the URL dropgearmaster was not intended to project my uncanny skills on a bicicleta, well maybe a little, or future skills, but rather maybe refers to my inherent ability to drop my chain in several races and every group ride known to man. Also if this damn internet thing would have allowed the first letter of each word to be capitalized it would have made sense, think about it......DGM....... Clever huh? Well regardless I have just come to the conclusion that I think to much.

Peace!

1 comment:

Ben said...

Darren, Darren, Darren...
You caved and are now like the countless others, blogging!
Just what I need another blog to check every morning, afternoon, and evening. I have so many to check I quit my own blog.
Ben