Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It Begins

So I never thought that I would be one to blog, for one I am simply too lazy, not to mention un-organized and a huge procrasinator. Although I usually will try to hide all this. At least I like to argue and babble on about completey usless and stupid shit, that might help.But I simply could not resist that idea of doing something other than my homework.
I have been sitting in the library of SCSU for about two hours now and just getting more and more pissed off. I am here becuase supposedly for this wonderful $5000 dollar a semester education I am to write a 6-page paper and 30min powerpoint presentation (due thursday, i have yet to begin) on Sir Richard Branson. Which has nothing to do with the topic and subject matter of the class which it is for, Air Carrier Operations. This has pissed me off because it has no relativity ( is that a word?) to the class whatsoever. For those of you who don't know who Branson is, he is a brilliant entrepeneuer who majority owns Virgin Group. Which owns 51% of Vrigin Atlantic Airways. And did the Commercial Space Travel thing. By the way you just read the extent of my 6-page paper thus far. So he owns part of an airline BIG WOOP!! I wish I was a pirate, but that has nothing to do with this blog just as Sir Richard Branson has nothing to do with how an Part 121 or 135 airline operates. Which is what I am suppose to learn in the class. I think this has only really upset me becuase this is not the first time this professor has pulled something like this, last semester I was in his Advanced Aerodynamics class and I had to do the same type of project, except on Hot Air Balloons, yea those are highly advanced in their aerodynamic function they have only been using them since Genghis Kahn's time. BULLSHIT!

Well sorry for the language and the disgust with our education system but at least you get to hear me rant on this sweet new blog. Well it will be sweet if I actually put things on it and keep it up. You see it is only because of this damn homework that I started the blog, becuase what do you do when your sitting in the library and looking for somthing to do other than your homework. That's right....read blogs of those people who are involved in your local cycling community, is there anything more important than biking? I thought everyone else is doing it why not jump off of the bridge, at least it will give you an excuse to bitch about the assignment you are procrastinating on. So here I am.

But for now I need to get out of this dreaded low lit silent cell-phone interrupting house of books.
Cheers,
Darren

No comments: