Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock!

I just want everyone to look at the post time of this entry. For any normal semi-intelligent human being being up at 5:30am is no big deal, yes possibly an early morning, but duable. Unfortunetly for me it is 5:30am and I have yet to go to bed, I am taking a 5min brake from my homework and then Ill be back it, since it is due at 9:30am and we still have about 5 pages to write, indexing, referencing, and a 40min powerpoint presentation to whip together.

No I am not seeking your empathy, nor am I asking you say "shit that must be alot of work" but rather please slap me up side the head and say "dumbass"
Because unfortunetly this has been eating into my Darren/Bicicletta time.

Sorry in pics for you storybook readers but I really gots to get back to work.

Peace