Saturday, December 8, 2007

I'm Back!!!

Most importantly i just want to speak my joyous feelings, I am finally oficially back on the bike! I know it is the rollers and all but it seriously felt amazing after a week-long reprieve...DAMN SCHOOL.

On another note the first annual Revolution Cycle and Ski NWD8 Movie Premeire/Black Tie Party went down last night.


(Note My lack of Tie)

After the movie a few remaining folk wondered downtown to the Martini Lounge, figured why not we gots all our swagger on. Oddly enough some of us had to be responsible adults while all the children went down to the Boom-Boom Room to get their bump and grind on. I do beleive all had a great night, and I am absolutely excited for the second annual. You boys at Revo sure throw a hell of a party.

time for a PB&J I think.
Peace

No comments: