Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Point and Case

I finally figured out why I never post.... every time I am about too post I think to myself ill do it tomorrow when I have a picture because that will make this post oh so more exciting for the two people that actually occasionally read this. The problem is I don't have easy access to any sort of camera. If the camera I happen to have has battery power Ill use it but even then I don't carry it around in my back pocket, and my conscious efforts to take a camera along with me somewhere seem to be non-existent. My solution MONEY..... see this is how it works if I had one of those fancy do it all phones (like the rest of the world), the ones with the camera and internet I would probably be posting all the time because I can take a picture any time and have it loaded on the internet in even less time. And the only way to obtain one of these is to not only have the money to buy the phone but the money to pay for the outrageous monthly bill of internet in your hand. Two things I do not posses = money and money. So this will not be happening for a while and until then I will submit to well under par blogging.

Here we go with the latest update, last week the "in-laws" came for a visit, we headed to Santa Barbara for a day at the beach and took some engagement photos, (again to be poster "tomm"). Did a lot of eating as is always done when people come to visit, and Josh and I were planning on an 4hour epic CA ride only to be disappointed by the UUUUps man, who showed up at 5pm Tue rather than the MON he was suppose to, so this caused an insufficient number of road bikes to do this ride. On the plus side I got two more of my bikes back, One beauty that has yet to be rode (pic for "tomm"). After everyone left I was finally able to get back into a routine and get some riding in after a week and a half off. Did the high desert flats ride 3 and 2 days ago and then hit up a couple mountains yesterday as the weather has been 70-85, no wind lately ..i.e PERFECT.
Gotta get prepared for the festivities in May. Hittin up the last four stages of the Tour of CA, all are invited and all are welcome, all four stages are a semi close drive from my house.

No comments: